Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ducks Despair

Help
Not a computer whiz. Most 2 year old's would know more than I.
I hope to learn anything other than using Google. I hope to be more confident using computer applications and hope to pass these on to our customers who may request them.
I am constantly amazed when our "Life Long Learners" come in to use the public computers and what they use them for (teaching young dogs new tricks).
Once I have finish creating my masterpiece I will venture into cyberspace and checkout different blogs to see if I'm learning anything. I have looked at Riverina Regional Library's blog and was very impressed with it's information available to the public.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Hi there I think your page looks great. Im finding a lot of this baffling too. But I think using it over and over again will help me learn. Love the photo of the cat !! My blog hasn't been added yet.
Ruby