Monday, October 27, 2008

Wikis

I have looked at Mint Museums and found it very interesting. I thought the main page had an excellent profile and invited me to look at more of the links it offered.

Book Lovers Wiki was ideal for me to see what other readers thought of books that I may have read and what they thought of them(agree or disagree it's all personal taste).

Montana History Wiki is a great way for children to learn about the history of their area especially with the quick links.

Applications that could work well in Libraries might be a Book Club, inviting readers to have their say. Services that are availble to the public and when they are available,and public recommendations of services that they might enjoy
.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Leanne I love you cat photos ! Hilarious!!!!!!!!
Ruby

Kim said...

I think they should rename the Interent Caternet or maybe Purrernet. There are so many cute Cat photos out there. It's giving me kitten fever. I want one!!!!!!